Shelf Designs For Shops-Chocolate Town
- The main products need to stand out in 50+ different types of shelves nationwide!;
- There are 15 groups of shelves in single store that need to be renovated;
- The display of more than 36+ products in a single store needs to be simplified to reduce consumer choice.
- Shocking Vision: use the far and near visual impact to enhance the consumer's shopping experience;
- Scene Experience: enhance the consumer's shopping desire through the chocolate physical model display;
- Optimize the Display: Improve the overall display aesthetics and simplify the display to achieve the purpose of optimizing product display and simplifying consumer choice.
- Use the shape of the house in the town to create the image of the “chocolate” concentration to attract consumers' attention;
- Highlight featured products to enhance the consumer's shopping desire;
- Renovation on the original shelves of the store: Customized width & height to support multiple categories & brands.
We have an excellent project management team and a first-level project management system, and strictly control 6 aspects of the project to ensure its smooth completion!
With the assistance of 280 local service teams in China, 2000+ sets of products were transported to the destination store in a short period of time and installed quickly to ensure the customer's opening time.
The image of the chocolate town reflects the relaxed shopping environment, with annual sales increasing by about 5%.
According to the store feedback, 98% of the stores reflected the brand slogan and category segmentation clear and simplified, effectively enhancing the brand image.
Project C Products On Service